Do you want the know what are the personality differences between all 12 zodiac signs? Or what are the best traits of them? Then you’ve come to the right place! Instead of asking “what are the worst, most evil zodiac signs?” or the negative, bad traits of any horoscope sign, let’s always focus on the good aspects in life! Naturally, we all have our good and bad qualities but we also know how we can behave in many ways in different situations. And at (R)evolution for Love we always love to embrace our strengths and focus on self-development! 🙂
So, let’s get started with our great horoscope summary!
In this summary of all 12 zodiac signs I’ll share with you:
- the personalities of all 12 zodiac signs
- list of the dates for each zodiac sign
- the main categories, types and elements of zodiac signs
- what are “triplicities” i.e. Air signs, Fire signs, Water signs, and Earth signs?
- what is “birth sign”, “sun sign”, or “star sign” in your natal zodiac chart?
- What is a “rising sign” or an “ascendant” in horoscopes?
- What are 12 “houses” in the “zodiac wheel” of horoscopes?
- What are the three “modalities” or “quadruplicities” in zodiac charts?
- What are a zodiac wheel, zodiac signs and horoscopes all about?
List of all zodiac signs (12) and their “horoscope dates”:
First, here you can see the full list of zodiac signs and the “horoscope dates” for each zodiac sign. Just scroll down for more information on the personality of each zodiac sign (all together 12 zodiac signs):
- Aquarius (January 20 – February 18) >> Details of Aquarius personality traits
- Pisces (February 19 – March 20) >> Details of Pisces personality traits
- Aries (March 21 – April 19) >> Details of Aries personality traits
- Taurus (April 20 – May 20) >> Details of Taurus personality traits
- Gemini (May 21 – June 20) >> Details of Gemini personality traits
- Cancer (June 21 – July 22) >> Details of Cancer personality traits
- Leo (July 23 – August 22) >> Details of Leo personality traits
- Virgo (August 23 – September 22) >> Details of Virgo personality traits
- Libra (September 23 – October 22) >> Details of Libra personality traits
- Scorpio (October 23 – November 21) >> Details of Scorpio personality traits
- Sagittarius (November 22 – December 21) >> Details of Sagittarius personality traits
- Capricorn (December 22 – January 19) >> Details of Capricorn personality traits
Scroll down or click the above links for each horoscope sign’s personality traits and other details.
Here I presented the 12 zodiac signs in the calendar year’s monthly order, but in astrology, the zodiac chart’s 12 “Houses” start from the 1st House with Aries.
See below for information about these “Houses” and their zodiac signs.
What are the main categories, types and elements of zodiac signs?
Before jumping to the details of all 12 zodiac signs and the personalities of each horoscope sign, let’s have a short, good, clear summary of the elements of zodiac signs.
The zodiac signs have four (4) main elements or “subgroups”:
- Air signs
- Fire signs
- Water signs
- Earth signs
These four zodiac sign elements include three zodiac signs in each subgroup (=“triplicities”):
- Curious Air signs Gemini, Libra, and Aquarius
- Passionate Fire signs Aries, Leo, and Sagittarius
- Intuitive Water signs Cancer, Scorpio, and Pisces
- Practical Earth signs Taurus, Virgo, and Capricorn
Birth chart and 12 zodiac signs: What is a “birth sign”, “sun sign”, “star sign”, “risign sign”, and “ascendant” in horoscopes?
You may have been wondering what is the difference between your sun sign and risign sign. And should you read only your own zodiac sign’s horoscopes or should you know your rising sign’s horoscope as well?
To know your “sun sign” (your “main horoscope sign”), you need to know your birthday only. It’s your “birth sign” or “star sign”.
But as you know, not all people are the same even though they were born on the same day. Where and when you were born (the exact time and place of your birth), give more information about your own unique birth chart, the zodiac signs the most important to you.
The way the Sun – the enormous star – and other stars and planets were positioned in relation to your birth place at the exact moment of your birth, draw your own unique zodiac birth chart. Because the Earth moves all the time, the other planets’ and stars’ exact positions and relations to each place on Earth change every minute.
Knowing your birth time (the exact minutes) and place (the city’s location on Earth) is crucial for determining your rising sign (ascendant).
Like I told you here, that’s why my dad, a horoscope analyst, always wanted to know the exact timing and place of his own kids (yes, he drew my “zodiac map” i.e. my birth chart, my zodiac wheel) at the moment I was born!), my boyfriends, my husband, my kids and everyone who ever asked for a horoscope from him. 🙂
Summarizing all planets’ and stars’ constantly changing positions and their interconnected relations, is what “drawing” a birth chart on a zodiac wheel is about.
Like I told you here, my dad used to draw different aspects with different colors, to make the interpretation easier. For me it all looked like a huge mess of colorful lines, and I couldn’t understand how anything of that can make sense to my dad! But he was mathematically gifted and loved checking the positions and movements of planets and stars from the multiple books we had in our enormous astrology bookshelf in my childhood. 🙂
To summarize it all shortly in a nutshell: your natal chart and birth sign is always your starting point, and the other moving aspects are “add-ons”.
What are the 12 “Houses” in the “zodiac wheel” of horoscopes?
A zodiac wheel is a circle split into 12 sections representing all 12 zodiac signs and 12 houses. The houses depend on the Earth’s turning around its own axis during the day, and these 24 hours are divided into twelve 2-hour “houses”.
For example, if both you and your partner are Leos (the Sun sign for you both), you may still be very different in many aspects. In astrology, it is explained e.g. by the 12 Houses: your Leo Sun may be in the first house and your partner’s Leo Sun may be in the 12th House.
The 12 houses of astrology are not “zodiac energies” nor explanations to how you experience something in life. Houses in astrology simply represent the 12 main areas of human life:
- 1st House (zodiac sign Aries): Identity and consciousness
- 2nd House (zodiac sign Taurus): Money, possessions and values
- 3rd House (zodiac sign Gemini): Communication and school
- 4th House (zodiac sign Cancer): Family and home
- 5th House (zodiac sign Leo): Pleasure, hobbies, entertainment and children
- 6th House (zodiac sign Virgo): Health, routines and work
- 7th House (zodiac sign Libra): Relationships (business and private), love and marriage
- 8th House (zodiac sign Scorpio): Sex, life and death, as well as property and inheritance
- 9th House (zodiac sign Sagittarius): Spirituality, education, travel, ethics and morals
- 10th House (zodiac sign Capricorn): Social reputation, ambition, career and true vocation
- 11th House (zodiac sign Aquarius): Friendships and society
- 12th House (zodiac sign Pisces): Unconscious secrets, intuition and imagination
What are the three “modalities” or “quadruplicities” in zodiac charts?
“Modalities” are where each zodiac sign is represented in its season. There are three modalities including four zodiac signs (=”quadruplicities”) in each of them:
- The beginning of a season = “Cardinal” (including Aries, Cancer, Libra, or Capricorn) modality is great time for starting new initiatives.
- The middle of a season = “Fixed” (including Taurus, Leo, Scorpio, or Aquarius) modality is for maintaining steady movement.
- The end of a season = “Mutable” (including Gemini, Virgo, Sagittarius, or Pisces) modality is excellent for fluid transformation and development.
Personality of 12 Zodiac Signs
What is the personality differences between all those 12 zodiac signs?
Please click on the photo link for more information on each zodiac sign’s personality:
Zodiac sign Aquarius (January 20 – February 18)
You can read the personality description of the zodiac sign Aquarius here:
Zodiac sign Pisces (February 19 – March 20)
You can read the personality description of the zodiac sign Pisces here:
Zodiac sign Aries (March 21 – April 19)
You can read the personality description of the zodiac sign Aries here:
Zodiac sign Taurus (April 20 – May 20)
You can read the personality description of the zodiac sign Taurus here:
Zodiac sign Gemini (May 21 – June 20)
You can read the personality description of the zodiac sign Gemini here:
Zodiac sign Cancer (June 21 – July 22)
You can read the personality description of the zodiac sign Cancer here:
Zodiac sign Leo (July 23 – August 22)
You can read the personality description of the zodiac sign Leo here:
Zodiac sign Virgo (August 23 – September 22)
You can read the personality description of the zodiac sign Virgo here:
Zodiac sign Libra (September 23 – October 22)
You can read the personality description of the zodiac sign Libra here:
Zodiac sign Scorpio (October 23 – November 21)
You can read the personality description of the zodiac sign Scorpio here:
Zodiac sign Sagittarius (November 22 – December 21)
You can read the personality description of the zodiac sign Sagittarius here:
Zodiac sign Capricorn (December 22 – January 19)
You can read the personality description of the zodiac sign Capricorn here:
The Zodiac sign Cancer is a Water sign, but what is Cancer’s personality like? What are Cancers’ good, positive personality traits, and their compatibility with
Is the power of the unconscious mind fake news and is trying to harness it to achieve our full potential a waste of time? What do we mean by the unconscious mind?
The Zodiac sign Virgo, is an Earth sign, but what is Virgo’s personality like? What are Virgos’ good, positive personality traits, and their compatibility with
Taurus is an Earth sign, but what is Taurus’ personality like? What are Tauruses’ good, positive personality traits, and their compatibility with other zodiac signs?
The Zodiac sign Scorpio, is a Water sign, but what is Scorpio’s personality like? What are Scorpios’ good, positive personality traits, and their compatibility with
The Zodiac sign Sagittarius (centaur = the half human and half horse; the warrior archer with a bow and arrow; see both the feminine and
The Zodiac sign Pisces (here symbolized as the most beautiful, exotic fish!), is naturally a Water sign, but what is Pisces’ personality like? What are
Refocus your energy now to improve your love life! FREE ebook ‘I love you but…’ will help you move towards a better relationship or a
Audiobook lovers benefit from FREE trial periods of book stores. Enjoy (R)evolution for Love on Amazon Audible, Google Play & other stores
Discover a Happy Aesthetic for a Joyful Life with Pops of Color in the best colorful clothes shop online – (R)EVOLUTION FOR LOVE SHOP
The Zodiac sign Capricorn, is naturally an Earth sign, but what is Capricorn’s personality like? What are Capricorns’ good, positive personality traits, and their compatibility
Sense of smell influences our sexual desire and performance. Aromatherapy tips and the best essential oils for romance, libido, sex and love.
The Zodiac sign Aries, with a ram as its symbol, is a Fire sign, but what is Aries’ personality like? What are Aries’ good, positive
Surprisingly, the Zodiac sign Aquarius, is not a Water sign but an Air sign. But what is Aquarius’ personality like? What are Aquariuses’ good, positive
* I have selected every editorial product for your benefit. Sometimes you may get some discounts and I may receive a share from purchases made